[ Home ] [ Recipes ] [ Shirley's collected recipes ][Mom's Recipes]
Source: The Ultimate Smoothie Book, Cherie Calbom
- 1/2 cp milk of choice
- 1/2 cp plain LF yogurt
- 1/2 cp each fresh or frozen blueberries, raspberries and blackberries
- 2 T honey
- 1 banana, peeled and cut in chunks
1. Pour milk into blender, add yogurt, berries, honey and banana.
2. Blend on high speed till smooth.
3. Pour mixture into freezer bag and freeze.
4. When frozen, remove mixture and place on cutting board. Chop into 2" chunks and place in food
processor. Blend till smooth, scraping sides if necessary.
5. Spoon into dessert dishes and serve immediately or refreeze for later.