Note: This sauce can be used over salmon, chicken, or squash. It often includes broccoli and
is served over fettucine. I use lite or 50/50 cream and add milk as necessary and it passed the
husband taste test.
- 1/2 cp margarine or butter
- 1/2 cp whipping (heavy) cream
- 1/4 cp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 t salt
- pepper to taste
- Tabasco to taste
1. Heat margarine and cream in 1 1/2-qt saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, till margarine
2. Stir in cheese, salt and pepper.
3. Pour over your dish.