Note: If you have some fresh blueberries, try adding some to the dough before baking. Makes 12 muffins.
2 cps unbleached white flour
1 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 1/4 cp yogurt
1/4 cp unsalted butter, melted, cooled
1/4 cp sugar
2 T honey
1T grated lemon zest
1/3cp fresh lemon juice
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
4. Add the flour mixture and fold until just combined. Spoon into buttered muffin tins and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. While the muffins are baking, mix lemon juice, 1/3 cup sugar and 3 T water.
6. When the muffins are done, remove them from the oven and pierce the top of each one
several times with a fork. Brush the syrup over the top of each one.
7. Let the muffins cool in the tins for 3 minutes, then cool on a rack.