1. Grilled Chicken with Goat Cheese
Note: Can be prepared a day ahead and refrigerated in a covered container. Serve with
favorite grilled vegetables and salsas.
Stuff some goat cheese underneath the skin of a chicken breast, skewer skin with toothpicks.
Coat with oil and grill, skin side down until brown, about 8 minutes. Turn; grill til
through, turning occasionally, about 22 minutes.
Remove toothpicks and serve with vegetables and a Grilling Salsa.
2. Honeyed Chicken Breasts With Basil
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (4 oz each)
1/4 cp shredded basil leaves
1/3 cp honey
pinch cayenne pepper
3 T lemon juice
zest 1 lemon
1. Place chicken breasts in stainless steel or glass dish.
2. Mix honey, lemon juice and zest, basil and cayenne and pour over chicken.
3. Marinate in refrigerator 3-4 hrs.
4. Preheat broiler or outdoor grill and grill breasts over med. heat, basting
w/marinatde, for 4".
5. Turn breats and cook briefly til juice runs clear & breasts are no longer
pink when cut into.
Washington Post, Anne Mullin Burnham